Blue Flexible TPU 3D Printing Filament 1kg/2.2lb 1.75mm Similar to NinjaFlex
- 1x Pack Brand New TPU 3D Printer Filament
- Material: TPU
- Weight: 1KG
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible filament. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics (similar to the stuff NinjaFlex is made of).In addition to being stronger compared to other flexible materials on the market, we found TPU to be easier to print with, with great layer to layer bonding.
- Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure.
- Resistant to oil, grease and abrasions.
- Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- It has many applications including; automotive, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, footwear, inflatable rafts, profile applications, etc.
- TPU is also a popular material found in outer cases of mobile electronic devices, such as mobile phones.
190 - 220 ℃
First layer temperature
Print base material
1.0 kg/spool (2.2 lb/spool)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.