【HIGH QUALITY】- Over 98% Ultra High transfer rate, reduce production cost by less ink consumption, save your Money! Our sublimation paper is immediately dried, with beautiful colors. No fade, no crack and smooth feeling. Color came out very clear and keep a long time. Unique handmade gifts for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Birthday, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Valentine's Day.
【COMPATIBLE PRINTERS & INK】- Our sublimation printer paper work with DYE SUBLIMATION INK. Compatible with ANY injket printer with sublimation ink, Espon, HP, Canon, Ricoh, Sawgrass, etc. Print on the white side of the heat transfer sublimation paper,easy to distinguish the printable side.
【WIDE APPLICATION】- Use our sublimation paper to add color for high quality polyester, material with cotton content≤30%, mug, phone case, puzzle, mouse pad, ceramic plate, bag, cup, non-cotton pillow or light fabric etc. Create your imagination to transfer the image you like to any textured surfaces and make them unique.
【EASY TO USE】- Print the image using inkjet printer with sublimation ink. Choose “Mirror Printing” setting, print on the white side. Set the temperature and time. Put the printed image face to the item you want to transfer, After the pressing process finished, peel the transfer paper. Imagine you can create your own design at home in LESS THAN 10 Min
【GUARANTEE & WARRANTY】- 30 days UNCONDITIONAL money back guarantee. We strive to do the best service for our customer. For any reason you are not 100% happy with your Sublimation Paper, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.
1) Way to distinguish the printed white side: Put the paper to a white wall or desk as a reference to identify. The back side is light pink.
2) Only for light colored or white polyester fabrics and polyester coated items. Hard objects must be coated.
3) It is best to use an absorbent cloth or a non textured paper towel behind your transfer to absorb excess moisture.
4) Blowouts are generally caused by uneven heating, excessive pressure or overheating. To avoid this issue, use a Teflon pad to cover your transfer and lessen the variations in temperature.
5) If you haven't used these sheets before, I would suggest a practice on some scrap fabric before committing to your best t-shirt.